Use Cartoons to Promote Your Business or Service
Cartoons or comic pictures in marketing are often used as tools to attract a lot of people. But the overwhelming questions are HOW and WHY do they make a brand more attractive?
Today we will scrape the surface of the subject and explain why funny pictures work in favor of your business or service. You will understand where most brands fail and how to get over these pitfalls. Hint: it has nothing to do with the pricing, nor product quality.
Ready to figure out how to use funny pictures or cartoons in marketing to your advantage? Let’s start.
People start to expect and look forward to hearing from you when they know there will be a little humor attached to every message. As a cliché says, “Humour makes remarkable things happen.”
Note: In 2015, The New Yorker Magazine conducted a readership survey and discovered that the first thing their subscribers read was the cartoons and Toons Mag publishing daily cartoons.
Why Use Cartoons?
- Not only do cartoons get your message across, but they also gain and maintain audience attention. I endeavor to use some form of humor every 6 minutes in all my speeches.
- Cartoons keep individuals on your page longer and direct their interest in a specific item or offer. They are also excellent at creating a sense of urgency.
- They make you and your offer stand out and in a world where we are exposed to countless adverts daily clearly defined is essential.
- Cartoons are fun, and everyone is attracted to what’s fun.
- We were all raised on cartoons and still find them fascinating.
- Everyone sees cartoons will remember you, your message, product, and service because of your humorous advert.
- Cartoons are useful marketing tools. They make both you and your product one of a kind.
- Cartoons entertain, inform and persuade in a gentle yet compelling way.
- Cartoons are excellent ice breakers at a meeting or conference. They unwind the audience, lighten the atmosphere, and make your reader/audience more receptive to you and your message.
- Cartoons deliver your message to your audience swiftly.
Promotion Strategies Using Cartoons
- Use cartoons on your printed adverts, fliers, etc.
- Have a cartoon on your business card
- Use 10-15 cartoons in a booklet to give as a gift to customers. (Minimal printing cost – maximum gain)
- Give away cartoon CDS to your customers/clients as a promo item.
- Use comic pictures to make your webpage come alive and keep prospective clients on your site longer.
- When you promote an event or sale use cartoons on your posters.
- Never create an advert without a funny cartoon.
- Just before your speech ends project a cartoon on the screen that promotes your speaking service and gives your contact information.
- Use a cartoon on promotional items like those listed below:
- Blog post
- Newspaper article
- Office Memos
- Business cards
- Web sites
- Note pads
- In all communication with buddies, customers and clients use a cartoon.
It is constantly suggested that your promotional activities should always make you stand out from the crowd and using cartoon humor does precisely that.
Buy a Cartoon from Cartoonists Shop
Read also: Cartoonists Shop Affiliate Program is out!